Monday 25 July 2011

Dear Photograph

'Dear Photograph' is a really clever concept where anyone can take a picture from the past in the present. All photos can then be submitted to the blog and hopefully uploaded.http://dearphotograph.com/

Dear Photograph,
Only one person can fill these shoes.
AnonymousDear Photograph,
Dad never took a picture of me, ever. Then I noticed his reflection in the glass.Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
AnonymousDear Photograph,
Oh, to be young again.
WizemarkDear Photograph,

Can you tell him to turn around? I wanna see that cute little baby face again.Thanks,NicoleDear Photograph,
That swing always brought a smile to my face.
AnonymousDear Photograph,
I’ll always remember my first fish.
Brian ThurmanDear Photograph,

There’s a reason we had to paint these stairs blue. They just weren’t as colorful without these two.

mohocreativeDear photograph,
Time to walk the dog again.
Nikki LynnDear Photograph,Wishing we could share a Canteen, just one more time.SarahDear Photograph,
Grandpa loved the outdoors. But he loved us more.Pam Dusbabek

No comments:

Post a Comment